Do you write baby shower cards to both parents?
Although many baby showers are focused on celebrating the mum-to-be, you may want to address both parents in your baby shower card, especially if the invitation mentions that both parents will be there or if your gift is intended for both parents.
What do you write inside a baby card?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What do you wish for baby shower?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What do you write in a second baby shower card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
What do you write in a card for a coworker baby?
Messages to give to a coworker going on maternity leave
- Babies bring such joy and happiness to a family. …
- I can think of no greater joy than a new baby. …
- All the best to you for a happy and restful maternity leave. …
- Congratulations on your new arrival! …
- Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!